Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Voila

It was warm here today, in the 50's, but there is still a lot of snow.

It's OK, though, spring is close.  If you listen, you can hear the difference in the bird song.
Today, I was thinking of flowers, and planting.  I could almost imagine digging in the dirt.


But you know me, right?   I am a fool for color, and it sustains me.

It makes it easier to wait for the weather to get better.
And dreaming of gardening doesn't hurt, either.

Watching Real Time with Bill Maher.  American Idol sacked another one.
And I have moved on to The Girl Who Plays with Fire.
Life is good in the northeast.


6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

I think that should be part of your header "I'm a fool for color and it sustains me." :)

ethelmaepotter! said...

Texwisgirl is right - that's a great line!

It's so nice here, I had the doors open today! The Bradford pears and cherry trees are in full bloom, and we even have 80 degrees in the forecast this week!

Have a great weekend!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

We heard peepers for the first time today!! YAY... Well not me, because of my half-deafness. But everyone was chirping about it :-)

Two Guys and a Loom said...

When I took the dogs out this morning, it actually "smelled" like Spring!!!!

Anonymous said...

Saw The Girl Who Plays With Fire movie and enjoyed it as well. Hope that sunshine melts a bit of your snow away soon. There really is dirt underneath it all... LOL

DI

Acorn to Oak said...

I undertstand how color can keep you going and your color choices are always so amazing, beautiful, and happy! :-D

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts