I logged on, clicked on my blog, and was very surprised to see 200, YES, 200 followers.
I have to tell you, that blows my mind.......that there are 200 people out there who follow my blog.
I am so happy to have you there, listening, commenting, enriching my life, because that is what you do.
That is what this blog does.
Funny, how just posting about my day, what I'm doing, what I'm dreaming, what I'm thinking, can clarify so many things for me. It's an 'aha' moment every day.
Sydney was thrilled to hear about hitting 200!!! Of course, she thinks you are following her antics.
Uh, are you?
Nope, she's just excited......easy, girl.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......here's the deal.
Today is Thursday, this giveaway will last until Sunday night at 8pm. I will draw the winner then, using the random integer thingie, which I think will be easier.
And the rules are.......because since it's my giveaway, I can make the rules.
1. You must be a follower.
2. You must leave a comment on my blog between now and 8pm on Sunday.
3. In that comment, you have to tell me two things......first, what brings you back to my blog.
Seriously, the weaving, the cats, the insanity. What?
Secondly, you have to tell me WHAT your choice is, should you win.
4. The winner will post about his new acquisition, and put a picture of it in its new home on their blog, if the winner happens to have a blog. If not, then a mere thank you will suffice.
5. To be fair, I am going to include anyone who lives in CANADA, if they are willing to pay $20 towards the exorbitant cost of getting anything to them. I will stuff whatever it is into a flat rate box, but that is still $29.
OK, now here are your choices. You may go to my web site, www.crazyasaloom.com to check these things out further, before you decide.
Oh, and by the way, the choice of color is mine ......you'll have to trust me.
1. blue jean rug .........go here.
2. Adirondack Lodge Rug......this is a fluffy rug....go here.
3. fabric rug......there are 3 pages of these......go here, or here, or here.
4. Walkin' on Sunshine Rug.....go here.
5. Regular sock rug.....go here.
6. Caterpillar rug, black or white....you can designate which. ....go here.
7.blue jean placemats set of 4.....go here.
and because I am just a LITTLE nuts.
8. a beach size tote!......go here.
Whew. Another busy day.
So today, Lois put a warp on sectionally. I wish that someone had taught me, but back when I learned, there was noone available. I had a book, and I was motivated. So I just 'had a go'.
It was a complete and total mess.
The second time was a bit better. I think I put the warp on backwards, but not to be outdone, I convinced my husband to turn the back beam around.
If I didn't know he was the right man for me already, that would have done it.
I am a huge, huge fan of warping this way. Like you didn't know, right?
I think the rhythmic spinning of spools is soothing, because there is always a cat in attendance. Either that or they are supervising.
Either may be the case.
I am intent of making sure that my apprentice learns how to put a warp on this way, and learns it well. It is the best thing I can do for her.
So tomorrow, another warp, and yup, she's doing that one, too.
Good luck to everyone!!!!! I can't wait to see what your picks will be.
Isn't this fun?