Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Sunday, February 13, 2011

And the winner is!!!!

Using random.org about 2 minutes ago, the results are in!!!
Drum roll......and the winner is................Donna S. from Indiana!!!!!!
So Donna, you wanted a fabric rug........email me at ragrugs@crazyasaloom.com with your mailing address........
I know I said there were no choices, but ..............well, I lied.
What colors do you like, or not like???
Congratulations, Donna.  Hope you love your rug!
Thanks everyone for giving it a shot.....not to worry, we'll be doing it again!
Now, back to the Grammy's.
Good god, there are some weird people in this world.
Yes, I would be talking about Lady GaGa.





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah to Donna for winning a Crazy As A Loom rug, enjoy it!! as for many different kinds of people.. there is those in these here parts that say Gaga has man parts--- i couldn't see any!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Isn't that just strange? ... S.T.R.A.N.G.E.


And congrats to Donna!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Donna!

What? The Grammys are on??

Country Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Country Girl said...

Congratulations to Donna!!

And yeah, there sure are some weirdos in this world.

claudia said...

Congratulations Donna!
Lady GaGa = Weirdo!

Hilary said...

Yay.. congrats to Donna!!

I tuned in late to the Grammies and missed Lady GaGa. Woe is me. ;)

TexWisGirl said...

Congrats to Donna! I think Lady Gaga's doing a great job keeping her image out there - following the likes of Prince and Madonna for sure. Constantly pushing the envelope - or in her case tonight - the eggshell... :)

Cait Throop said...

Geez, I missed the Grammies AND Lady Gaga??! What, was she dressed in meat? or is that so last year! :D Congrats to Donna!

PenelopeRose said...

How exciting! Congratulations Donna!!

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Congratulations Donna! I'm so (not) sorry to have missed Gaga and her egg last night.

Donna S. said...

I can't believe it!!!!! I never win anything. And I was sick with a bug all weekend so what fun news!! I have been reading your blog for quite some time & admiring your work. Ooooooo, I'm so excited. Thank you so much.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts