Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Thursday, September 9, 2010

What the?

From loving maine2




I've worked hard all week, weaving a 9x13 blue jean rug in 4 sections.
Not my idea. The 4 sections.
It was ordered that way, and I aim to please. All four pieces are done, and it is ready to be seamed together.
I have fought with my Quick Books until I am fairly blue in the face, and I can not reconcile it. So I cried 'uncle' and called for help, which is coming next week. I am hoping to be proficient at Quick Books one day.
I dream a lot.
Remember the loom that was given to me? I am gifting it to someone. Anyone. It isn't operational without some work, and I don't have the time for it. It is a beautiful loom, but something is missing. It has jacks under it, but they don't make the harnesses move. So it seems to need jacks/cords on the top.
I don't know. It baffles me. And like I said, I don't have the time to figure it out.
So for someone who does have the time, and the means, it is a free 8 harness 48" wide, maple jack loom. And it has to go sooner than later.

I think that I need to clean and organize tomorrow. I need some serenity. I have altogether too much stuff.
Can you believe I said that?











2 comments:

icicle said...

If you're serious about giving away the loom, I'll take it! This weekend even, if you like. It looks like a beauty and I have the time to suss it out.

Country Girl said...

No, I can't believe you said that. But it's probably true, nonetheless.
The first step is admitting it!!

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts