Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Not what you think.

Wow.
I am on the other side of exhausted. Way on the other side.
It was a long, but good, day.
And for all of you who wished me luck selling the Hip to Be Square Looper Loom, thanks.
I sold a LOT of them. It was a VERY good day.
And there's still tomorrow.
Alice keeps telling me that I need to be "present" on my blog.....that people want to see me.
hah.
I say, "Whatever for?"
But I gave in.
From september

I did a whole lot of talking, and demonstrating.
From september

Then I got some help!
From september

Although, I am kidding.
My dear friend, Alice, helped ALL day.
Gabby came to visit, and to do some experimenting.
From september

And then.........some modeling.
I had some of the fiesta skirts hanging on the wall.
She said, "Can anybody buy those?"
I said, "Sure."
She said, " Can I buy some?"
So she decided to try them on.

From september

From september

She said, "Are you going to put me on your blog?"
From september

From september

From september

I said, "Of course."
From september

There are those that say there is a little of her Mimi in this little girl.
From september

Which proves, of course......
From september

That looks are sometimes deceiving.
From september

From september

Good night all.
From september







6 comments:

SpinMeAYarn said...

oh, she is gorgeous!!!!!
and the looms, and the material for weaving, but really your granddaughter steals the show!!!!
regards
liz

Tiggeriffic said...

Yes, I agree, you should be in more of your blogs.. What a tiggeriffic day you today.. Your grandaughter is so sweet and I love her energy.
Just like you...Have another great day~! Ta Ta For Now~!~!

Anonymous said...

We should all have a dancing skirt like hers! Love the party she is having!

Lili said...

What an absolutely adorable swirling and twirling cutie! ~Lili

AnniesArtifacting said...

That is the most adorable child I think I've ever seen....well, oops, except for my own, but she's almost 21...so I miss the "little girl skirt twirls".
She actually still does that with a new dancing dress or soon coctail dresses...geez, when did I get this old?

Do you make those beautiful rugs with just a looper loom?

Sharon said...

She is a wonderful model. She's also a wonderful comedienne. This was favorite blog all evening - thanks! Sorry, she stole your show - on your blog.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts