Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Priceless

We are very fortunate, DH and I.
We have two houses, the one we live in, and the studio.
We don't have a mortgage.  Heart be still.

We have two vehicles, his and mine.
We don't have a lot of debt.
Actually he has none.  I have a little.

We have grandchildren to keep us on our toes, family that we love.

But some things are, as they say, just priceless.
You know, those things you can't buy.


Not the best photos I ever took, but the content says it all.


A girl and her Poppa.


I never knew either of my grandfathers, they were long gone when I came along.
Watching these two, I realize that I missed a lot.


Lotta love going on here.
Isn't it marvelous??

We had a busy day today, she and I.
I didn't get much 'work' done.  But that was the point, right?

We did a little visiting.


And a little laughing.


And a little posing.


 And a little crashing.

Ahhhh.


9 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

oooh, love all these pictures.

Now, If we could only get you to stop saying (thinking) - didn't get a lot of work done today-

TexWisGirl said...

at least SHE got some rest! how sweet. i never knew any of my grandparents...

Anonymous said...

One of my grandfathers died before I was born and the other one was old, deaf and quite grumpy when I was born. BUT, I did have a lot of really nice, fun uncles and tons of cousins. Life was simple back then.

Our only debt is our mortgage. Everything else is paid for. It's a good feeling to be pretty much financially secure.

Cait Throop said...

Yeah, work...overrated compared to grandchildren...Loved, loved, loved my Grandma...she was very special to me! Can see all the love here!!

Andie said...

What a great gift you and DH are to the grandkids, such special memories and moments you are making! You are lucky, and they are lucky.

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Our only debt is mortgage and a few ongoing medical bills for me. We do not have health insurance at this time. Other than that, the vehicles are paid for we do not use credit of any kind. We are looking forward to J graduating in August and once again having a little room to budge in the budget! Horseys are expensive!

You are so lucky to have these precious moments :) No matter how you think the pic turned out-they are perfect pictures :)
xo, misha

KarenInTheWoods said...

Your pics are just PRICELESS!!!!

Rain said...

PRICELESS~~ indeed they are--and perfect!! The most precious gifts are the moments like these!

Sharon said...

I approve this message :) A girl and her pappa looks very familiar to moments like that at our house. Loved this post! She is so much fun - thanks for sharing.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts