Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blue jean rug


Here is the finished product. That's all I did today..... sat at the Union weaving blue jean rugs. I must admit to feeling the effects of the weather. Not depressed, just trying to keep motivated, when I really feel kind of blah.
Nothing that some sunshine, and warm breezes, wouldn't cure.
I find myself toying with thoughts of moving, though my husband says I never would. But I would love to know what it is like to NOT experience January, February and March in a deep freeze. Even to be somewhere with 50-60 degree temperatures would be a treat.
I do love my old house, but couldn't I be happy weaving anywhere....

1 comment:

Life Looms Large said...

The rug looks great!!!

I think about moving somewhere without so much winter too.....but we haven't figured out where....so it's unlikely to happen any time soon!

Sue

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts