Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What works.

Yup, you guessed it.
More placemats.



But first I did some placemat inventory, and combined two sketchy pages on my web site, into ONE much nicer, with two columns.  I think it is easier to navigate, and the pictures can be enlarged with a click, for a closer look.
You can see it HERE.

Then I took pictures of all the blue jean rugs I have in stock, and put them on my web site, HERE.

So I didn't get much weaving done.
It was a gloomy, rainy, slushy gray day, and it made me  Sydney sleepy.
Yawn.


My intent, this month, along with weaving up a bunch of placemats, is to systematically spiff up my web site, one category at a time.  Somehow, that makes it so much more doable.
On the headache front, the therapist ditched the traction yesterday, and tried some trigger point therapy on my neck and upper back.  It was interesting, and my headache has been low key all day today, so we'll see.
I am open to any solution, anytime, anywhere.

8 comments:

Nan said...

So pleased with the progress of your therapy. One of God's blessings....therapists

Country Girl said...

Your photos and layout are good on the site. And I love all your placemats.

Deb said...

Does Sydney 'customize' the box like Sierra, here. I go through 6 boxes a month. Great shots.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Acupuncture. Throw it in the mix. Going to browse your website now...

Nancy said...

Ugh, I've been dealing with a sinus headache since yesterday. Almost gone. I hold a hot cup of coffee under my eyes and press lightly with it -- strange, but feels good! :) Hope you feel better.

KarenInTheWoods said...

Ahhh January, the time to set goals and start projects and clean up others!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

Daryl said...

Ah Sydney, you remind me of Rose curled up in a too small but just right box .. she'll curl up on any scrap of cardboard or newspaper or just plain paper if its there ..

Peg Cherre said...

Thought you'd like to know that I visited the new placemats page, clicked on a photo, got a new window with a larger image and a BACK button. Unfortunately, the BACK button didn't work. I tried it on a few different placemats.

Keeping my website updated is a challenge. I can either weave or work on my website - can't do both at once. How close are we to cloning? ;-)

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts