Seriously. Today, we finally got out to the dyeing 'pots', so to speak.
Wanted to dye 85 lbs, got 65 lbs done. Enough for now.
It was a gargantuan task, and we were lucky to finish it.
I didn't attempt to do anything else.
Sometimes, it's good to know your limitations.
85 lbs of mustard with a green tinge.
And the cable didn't break.........yet.
So everything's good.
I also got a wholesale order today from Nova Scotia.......working my way around the globe.......slowly.
The packaging insert for the new kit is at the printer's, and we will we packing them up soon.
I came home and made chocolate zucchini cupcakes, recipe from Two Peas and Their Pod, and they were totally chocolatey wonderful.
My daughter stopped by on her way home, and we made two pizzas: a pepperoni mushroom, and one with spinach, garlic, feta, mushrooms, onions and red peppers.
My day has flown right by, and I am out the door now to take Roy for his jaunt.
Priorities, friends, priorities.
I love that you are all excited about my new project. I can't wait to see whose name is drawn!!!
It's my new favorite spot.