Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Friday, June 17, 2011

Rainy day and the winner!!!!

Ah, rainy days.  I have always loved them, even as a kid.  I know it's strange, and I can't begin
to explain it.
I even love to walk in the rain.
I couldn't do some of the stuff I had planned, so I did what I wanted.
I worked on some crazy placecmats in red,purple, and pink.

In case you were asleep.
These ought to wake you up.


I had occasion to see one of Bubbalee's kittens.  He is the last one left, no one has claimed him yet.
He is living with Tammy, and her fiancee, and he seems pretty happy.


He has Bubbalee's tiger stripes on top, and his Dad's white underneath.  He also has the Bunnynose
aka Pete 'nose'.


If he were mine, I would call him Bunnynose.

He sure is a sweetie, and Bubbalee did a good job.


I used Random.org to generate the number.  The number is 27, and the winner is.........drum roll please..............Thistle and Rose Handweaving!!!
Congratulations!  I hope you enjoy your kit.

When I hit 300 followers, I am going to have another giveaway, gotta come up with a doozie.
Good night, all, here comes the weekend.

10 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

I LOVE the colors in those placemats! Beautiful!

Deb said...

Gorgeous place-mats. If I lived closer I might snatch him up. I've been yearning for a kitten again. It's been years. Have a great weekend, Hilary.

TexWisGirl said...

oh that's a gorgeous kitten. maybe he can stay put where he's at?

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

WOW, that color really pops!

Love that kitten face - he's a hansome boy!...

You done good. Again.

Anonymous said...

He's caaaute! Love his nose..

Di

Valerie said...

That cat has huge ears!

claudia w said...

Congratulations Thistle and Rose Handweaving! I'm jealous! I will just have to save up to buy my own.
Love that colors of those placemats. Those would be good to use at breakfast along with your coffee to get your day started!
Pete Jr. is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am so excited! Thank you so much for the potholder loom and loopers, they will be put to good use teaching my Granddaughter how to weave (I am hoping to kindle the weaving bug for her). Love the colors of the placemats - reds are my absolute favorite!

Restless Knitter said...

Such a handsome little kitty. If I lived closer and didn't already have 2 of my own, I would take him. Wish I could reach through the screen and pet his little head.

Hilary said...

Congrats to the winner. :) Those are some brilliant-coloured mats. And one adorable kitty.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts