Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guest Post

"Oh, no, here comes a camera.  Now it will start;  first she has to start hamming it up so that Mom
will start clicking pictures of her.
Then the same old line over and over again, "Does this rug make my legs look short?"
She's lucky I'm not Tanya Harding."



I try to ignore her, but it's hard to ignore.........the "elephant in the room"....hee hee........I know I'm
being catty, but I can't help it, you have NO idea how hard it is to live with HER.



"Are you talking to ME?? "

"OR, are you talking about me.....AGAIN??"
Sydney asked with a smile.



 This has been a guest post, photos and text,  by "L" (Lois) otherwise known as the apprentice weaver who does not like cats.
Yeah, right.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone looks oh so fat and fluffy and comfy on that rug. LOL

claudia said...

LOL! Nice one "L"!

Deb said...

L doesn't only 'not like them' but now she's getting into their heads. It's hard not to do that, right L?

pwofford said...

This post made my day. those two cats could have been mine! We had a calico named Tomato (RIP), who always had her grump on, and a tiger named Rosie, who has a rosy personality. I knew exactly what was going on, even without Lois' narration.

Melanie Hayes said...

That was too cute, put a smile on my face, those cats are like movie stars. :)

Susan said...

Cats are always fun to see in photos; great post, XOXO

E. V. said...

You have a nice blog and you're fat fluffy cat is adorable!

Gayle said...

Nice to see you in print, L. Love how you take care of those outdoor kitties!! These are great pix and fun quips from them.

Keep comin' back. :)

moosecraft said...

Sydney is my hero! Makes me smile everytime!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to get latest updates,
therefore where can i do it please assist.

Feel free to surf to my site: cheap nike air max
my web site > cheap nike air max 2013

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Hey.. "L"?... the GIG... is UP.

:-)

Cait Throop said...

You sound like you are having a good day.!? And I love all your cats...though I know "some" like to hog the limelight!

Daryl said...

oh i hope neither jack or harry sees this post they'll want bigger mats to lie upon

Cupcake Murphy said...

This almost ruined me. In a good way.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts