Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Monday, May 7, 2012

Dancing without music. what?

Today was a long day.  We got so much done.

First off, we did the "looper dance".    Basically the looper dance means that we drag a bunch of empty boxes out of the barn, put them on a white tarp, then bring several full boxes of loopers out, and mix the colors up.   Then we make up 10 lb bags of them.  We were out there all morning.  
It was very warm outside, but we are happy to put it behind us for a while.






SOOOOO, that means a LOOPER SALE.  For all you weavers who want to make some rugs, or if you have a Hip to Be Square looper loom, you can use them for potholders.

First off, the best deal.  We have separated the loopers from the 'kids socks'.  They are half the size, but still make great looper rugs, and on the potholder loom, you just chain two of them together to make one.  The 10 lb bags are $19.95 until they are gone.
I will admit to being too exhausted to put them on my web site tonight.....you can just email me.

Regular loopers are also on sale, reduced from their regular $39.95, to $29.95, through May and June, if you just mention my blog.


OK, enough product promotion.  Shameless, that's what it is.

I want to show you my towels......not so you'll buy them, just because I love them, and want to share them with you.
M's and O's.   They move me.


And turquoise is one of my favorite colors.


We took the old table off the porch, when I bought the patio set.  In fact, we used that table today, to weigh the  bags of loopers.  L was headed to the burn pile with the drawer, when I caught her, and rescued it.
Repurposing.  
I love it.


I have 26 towels in the shop, I am intent on having 100.
I'll do it.
You know I will.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turquoise has been my favorite color for longer than I can remember. Not sure why I don't have more of it in my home and in my wardrobe....

Yes, you will have 100 towels. Of that I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

I love those M's& O's towels too. Are they as soft and thirsty as they look? Thanks for putting the pattern reference on your blog! Deb

Anonymous said...

I love those M's& O's towels too. Are they as soft and thirsty as they look? Thanks for putting the pattern reference on your blog! Deb

Ruth Ann in OK said...

Those towels are just too pretty to use. I would love the turquoisest! That is my color too.

Mark said...

Your choice of color(s) is the best!
m.

KarenInTheWoods said...

Ahh your towels are just lovely! You do such great combinations.

Don't need any loopers right now, but your offer is enticing!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Karen and Steve
(Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

Daryl said...

I NEED TWO DISH TOWELS ... red is usually my first choice but those turquoise are awesome .. tell me how much and the check is on the way ..

Did I tell you Kate made my husband a pot holder (well, he's the only one who cooks here) and he loves it!

Jill of All Trades said...

Those towels are just beautiful...

Need A Latte Mom said...

If I bought loopers this is what you would hear...
Honey, I am going to buy more loopers.

OVER MY DEAD BODY ARE YOU BRINGING MORE LOOPERS INTO THIS HOUSE.

I love the colors. I would really like some. My husband would KILL me.

*kiss*

Sharon said...

I love the towels! And you, I know you will :)

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts