Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Surprise

Life isn't always smooth, is it?

You can think you have it all figured out, have all your ducks in a row, then a big wind comes along, and it's not as clear as you thought.

Kind of like the breeze that blew across the water, disturbing a perfect image of the trees along the bank.
Such is life.




And then there are the unforeseen problems.....blips on the screen, so to speak.
Like having your tail end up in a cuppa tea, while lounging in your box, minding your own business.


You think everything is all calm and simple, and then the circus comes to town.


Ah, life, always full of surprises.

And all we can do is take it one day at a time, and wear protective gear.




Maybe that is why I love weaving so much.  It is everything all lined up.  It is so structured, and perfect.

Thank goodness something is.



6 comments:

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

..... maybe I oughts take up weaving.

Country Girl said...

I love this post, Hilary!!

And I can totally see Karen up there as a weaver.

Anonymous said...

It could be worse.... like me..... my butt won't even fit in the box and I lost my tail years ago. I vote for the protective gear.

claudia said...

I vote for the weaving!
Hope everything calms down.

MarthaVA said...

Hmm, this post sounds like something has rocked your boat...is everything ok? Or is that evil HH back?

Either way, (((HUGS)))

Martha

Abby said...

I laughed at the kitty tail in the tea cup. :) That is just too funny.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts