Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A done deal.

The sale is over, and it was a SMASHING SUCCESS.
 Thanks to my fellow weavers and friends, Lois, Sue, and Kathy, who worked along with me to get ready, and then helped me run the entire sale!!!  I am still in shock how much fabric and thread left the studio.   I think the house breathed a huge sigh of relief.  I know I did.



 Everyone said I should have another sale in the spring, and who knows, maybe I will.


If I do, I will have it from 9-2, because everyone comes at once anyway.


Now I'm ready for a little break.
Just a few days.


 Then it's time for some serious weaving.

5 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

If my wife could have been there, she would have had to rent a U-Haul truck to bring her purchases home.

Anonymous said...

Shoot--I actually considered driving down the Northway to your sale but got distracted by autumn chores. If you have a spring sale, I'll be there!

Hilary said...

I know how much fun garage sales can be. But this, your passion, and your need to clear out must have been so rewarding.

Daryl said...

what a great feeling to have SPACE!!!!!!!!!!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I don't weave crochet or sew however I love those big spools of thread .
What great pictures

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts