Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Basking in the sun


I was going to make you wait for the good news, but I just can't do it.  

Bubbalee is back.  I looked out yesterday morning, and there she was.  Loving her water bowl.
We had a dialogue.
Well, actually I did most of the talking.
Where you been, girl???????



She just gave me the look.  She was hungry, and thirsty, which leads me to believe that she was snowed in someplace, or just forgot the time.

 Ah, it's good to be home.
 We kept an eye out for her all day.  She did find the solar house, and in spite of the bitter temps, the sun was shining.
Bubbalee, you aren't supposed to sit on TOP of it.


Do you see the 'one eyed' look she is giving me??  That girl does not want to be told what to do.

But later, my zoom lens told the story.

 Hey, it's warm in here.  How'd ya' do that?


I love happy endings, don't you?

18 comments:

Marsel said...

Hooray! I'm glad she's okay.

LA said...

What a good friend you are!!! Bubbalee is such a lucky cat to have found you. (Love the solar house, BTW!)

Country Girl said...

Yes!!! I love happy endings ~

Gayle said...

Oh my yes, I have been waiting to hear this good news. We have three kitties: Toby, Cokie and the Mousse. So happy to get the news.

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Yay! I was so worried about her :(
You made my day! Bubbalee did too!
xo, misha

Peg Cherre said...

Yay! Welcome back home, Bubbalee.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

YAY Bubbalee!!! I'm a happy girl :-)

claudia said...

Hilary, That solar house kind of gave me an idea...I don't know if you want to do this or not, but the house is a perfect opportunity to catch her, if you plan things just right. It just needs a few adjustments, like a door hinged on the top held up with string that could be tugged at just the right moment and weighted to that it will close...
Then she could be taken to be spayed and everything will be better for her...
Just a thought...

weaverpat said...

So glad she's back safely! I was hoping for happy news!

Rural Rambler said...

I love a happy ending Hilary. And when it comes to endings all Kitteh that is what pretty much happens when you are watching over. Bubbalee you need to stick close to Hilary, she is watchin' out for you Fuzz Face. And Oh My, that is a Fuzz Face you got there Bubbalee! I love her and her white feeties!

Anonymous said...

Bubbalee, what a lovely house you have - only special kitties have a personal sauna/Kitty apartment/Kitty condo! Nice job Hilary!
Best wishes, Martha

Anonymous said...

So nice she's home and I LOVE that she found the heated apartment. Maybe the new house will keep her closer to home from now on.

Di

ethelmaepotter! said...

What a happy story! Bubbalee looks just like my Thelma Lou, who sadly, is no longer with us. She would have loved that solar house. You should market it!

Hilary said...

Oh I do, I do! I'm so glad she's back. You're a gem, H. :)

Sharon said...

I do love this happy ending! Thanks~

Theresa said...

Great happy ending. I'm with Claudia, seems you could rig some drop doors and let her get comfy with using it and then lock her in and get her to the vet etc for a spay/shots etc. She's a beautiful cat.

Judy said...

I'm glad that she's back! What a nice spot for her to relax and get warm.

Darlene said...

Yay, I'm glad she came home! And I'm glad she finally figured out to go inside her heated apartment.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts