Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sun loving.


 Roy likes to ride in the truck, and he especially likes to lay across my lap if I'm not driving, soaking up the sun.
This little dog has the biggest feet.
I love his feet.  I love him.



Next and Enough are loving their  solar house.   They curl up in it together, and if the sun is shining, they stay in it all day.

Who doesn't love the sun?


Today, I sat in a sunny window, and did some weaving on my mobius shawl warp.  This one is turquoise.  Tomorrow, I think I will take three shawls off the loom, and finish them.
I was going to wait until the warp is done, but then I realized I would probably have 8 or 9 to sew all at once.


Today was Day 4 of almost normal.  Who's counting?
I'm just enjoying every minute.
Overwhelmed with gratitude.
I am so blessed.
This day is mine, and I love it.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That solar house was simply the best idea in the world. Cats do love the sunshine, don't they? Glad you are enjoying some of it today as well. Ours seems to come and go lately, but mostly it goes. :-(

MarthaVA said...

I love little Roy's feet too! :-)
Next and enough sure look happy. I musta been a cat in a previous life. I love to be in a spot in the sun, especially in cold weather. They look very happy in the house L made them. It's terrible how she dislikes cats, lol.
I love love love your shawl, and I can't wait to see it off the loom.
And super yay for day 4 of good days.
(((hugs)))
Martha

Nancy said...

I was just thinking of Next and Enough today! Glad to see they are doing well and you are feeling great. Awesome!

Mary said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Need A Latte Mom said...

Oz man may want one of those there solar homes if he keeps waking us up at 3am!

Cait Throop said...

I'm so glad you are doing ok...and your kitties and Roy, too! Just had a lovely customer write to me that he received his potholder loom and was so delighted! Thank you for being you, Hilary! xo

claudia said...

I like that you got to day 4 of almost normal. It looks like the weather is affecting you maybe?
Silly story: One day long long ago, I was home by myself and I had nothing in particular planned, so I opened up my bedroom window and let the sun shine onto my bed. I then curled up in that sunny spot and pretended I was a cat and took a nap. It was literally the best nap I had had in a while. Cats know what is best!
BTW, Love Roys feet!

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Glad you are doing better and good to see you are weaving. Next and Enough are doing well too with their special sunny house!
Louise

June said...

I'm so happy that you're feeling good! And I'm feeling good having seen all the color in that shawl!

Anonymous said...

Dog feet, cat feet and baby feet whats not to love. Happy to hear you are having a great couple of days.

MrsB said...

Yay!!

Suzanne said...

So happy your feeling good. Not counting the days. I love the colors your working with..
Be well.

ain't for city gals said...

Yippee for feeling good...now is the time to remember to take it easy and let things heal...your body is in a restoring space right now...help it along the best you can...take a day off tomorrow just because. Just heard on the radio today about how acupunture, yoga and meditation can help your body heal so so much...thought of you!

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts