Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A tree and a kitty. Really.

Just wanted to show you what my daughter did in my granddaughter's bedroom.  Is this too cute, or what?
I think I want one in my living room.
With branches that stretch across my living room ceiling.


 

Same daughter found this little one, wandering around in a parking lot.
Eight weeks old, 1.9 lbs.
Here she is at the vet's, getting treated for all the myriad things that feral cats deal with.
She is actually very healthy, but a little undernourished.

She is quite the little love.
And NO, she is not coming home with me.
That's why Enough's name is ENOUGH.
Besides, Miss Puss says NO.

This little girl has fire in her eyes.
Now we just have to find her a good home.

"What, did you say HOME?"






13 comments:

Country Girl said...

If I lived closer to you, I would drive over and take that kitten and bring her home and give her to my son. I would.

JC said...

She is adorable.

In the cat blogging world, they arrange people to drive cats to their homes. All volunteer. Just saying ...

messymimi said...

That's about the size mine are when they are fully weaned, ready for surgery and to go to the shelter for adoption (no kill shelter, i promise). They are cute, aren't they?

Country Gal said...

She is soo cute , That wonderful of your daughter to take her to the vet and help her . I hope she finds a forever home ! I love that tree soo pretty and different to ! Have a good day !

Deb said...

Imagine her wandering around a parking lot at that age. After raising 3 kittens here I just could not imagine how bewildered she was to find herself alone and confused. Damn...I hate what happens to cats. BUT...she is a lucky one thanks toy your daughter. Best of luck to her. I think she should live with you, Hilary. Just sayin'

kelley said...

what a spunky little face...wishing her a forever home in no time...many thanks to your daughter for her kind heart...

Mary said...

I have 10 cats. You can have seven.

Hilary said...

Awww sweet little baby face. Are you sure? You may have named one of them Enough but you also had named one Next. ;)

Your daughter did a fine job of designing that tree in her daughter's room. It's deLIGHTful!

Jenny said...

Poor little thing! So small, she's not going to take up much room......

Daryl said...

looks like she's found a home .. what a sweet girl and bless your daughter for rescuing her

Mary said...

Seven is a good name for a cat.

moosecraft said...

Oh what a doll... I'd take her off your hands if I loved closer!

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

your Kitty is so cute and so adorable...If I was your daughter I would want to keep this little cute adorable kitty.....she is too precious to be anywhere else and she is loving your daughter already.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts