Crazy as a Loom

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Not what you think.

I am on the other side of exhausted. Way on the other side.
It was a long, but good, day.
And for all of you who wished me luck selling the Hip to Be Square Looper Loom, thanks.
I sold a LOT of them. It was a VERY good day.
And there's still tomorrow.
Alice keeps telling me that I need to be "present" on my blog.....that people want to see me.
I say, "Whatever for?"
But I gave in.
From september

I did a whole lot of talking, and demonstrating.
From september

Then I got some help!
From september

Although, I am kidding.
My dear friend, Alice, helped ALL day.
Gabby came to visit, and to do some experimenting.
From september

And then.........some modeling.
I had some of the fiesta skirts hanging on the wall.
She said, "Can anybody buy those?"
I said, "Sure."
She said, " Can I buy some?"
So she decided to try them on.

From september

From september

She said, "Are you going to put me on your blog?"
From september

From september

From september

I said, "Of course."
From september

There are those that say there is a little of her Mimi in this little girl.
From september

Which proves, of course......
From september

That looks are sometimes deceiving.
From september

From september

Good night all.
From september


barazile, livpåIrland said...

oh, she is gorgeous!!!!!
and the looms, and the material for weaving, but really your granddaughter steals the show!!!!

Tiggeriffic said...

Yes, I agree, you should be in more of your blogs.. What a tiggeriffic day you today.. Your grandaughter is so sweet and I love her energy.
Just like you...Have another great day~! Ta Ta For Now~!~!

Snappy Di said...

We should all have a dancing skirt like hers! Love the party she is having!

Fearless Nester said...

What an absolutely adorable swirling and twirling cutie! ~Lili

AnniesArtifacting said...

That is the most adorable child I think I've ever seen....well, oops, except for my own, but she's almost I miss the "little girl skirt twirls".
She actually still does that with a new dancing dress or soon coctail dresses...geez, when did I get this old?

Do you make those beautiful rugs with just a looper loom?

Sharon said...

She is a wonderful model. She's also a wonderful comedienne. This was favorite blog all evening - thanks! Sorry, she stole your show - on your blog.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts