Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Staying Warm

I feel kind of bad saying that about keeping warm, when most of my friends are back in New York freezing their butts off.
But I can't feel bad for long.
The babies have arrived.

Baby Dale in her pink ruffled bathing suit, or as grandgirl Ava used to say when she was little, her "baby soup".

And Baby Henry, cruising the pool in his Batman tee and shorts.


When I am not busy with them, I am still trying to catch that perfect shot of the many birds right behind the house.

Here's one that obliged me for quite some time.




















As you can see, he eventually got sick of me, and flew off.

I will check in now and then, but mostly know that I am taking it pretty easy.
Hard to believe, I know.



9 comments:

Shuttle, Hook and Needle said...

Wonderful pictures and I can tell you are enjoying yourself and the little ones! With our impending snow storm for the NC mountains, Florida is beginning to look pretty dog gone good!!!!

Country Girl said...

It's a good thing to believe, Hilary. It is so good. All of this . . . babies, birds . . . love.

Hilary said...

I'll bet it looks good on you, too.. to be relaxed and enjoying family and feathered friends. Lovely pics.. gorgeous babies. So have you been writing up the wedding invitations in your head for the two of them, yet? ;)

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

I see a zentangle design right there... I dare you. draw the outline of that pelican (nice shot) and then fill it in as you see fit!

Dizzy-Dick said...

I love the progressive pictures of the pelican. Nice!!

claudia said...

I love little Dale's "baby soup"! You should be relaxing and enjoying yourself. You have so earned it!!!

Daryl said...

so sweet . and those babies are adorable too ;)

MarthaVA said...

I love to hear how you're enjoying your life, and where you're living right now! But those photos - wowzers. Beautiful. I'm envious. You're almost convincing me I need to go to FL in the winters....VA has been rough this year....
Martha

mkd said...

Love those photos of the pelican. And that pink bathing suit? Adorable.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts