Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Company

I have been doing some knitting while away.  I managed to finish this little sweater, for  baby Henry.
Made it with Cotton Comfort from Green Mountain Spinnery.  It's a Debbie Bliss pattern that I have made before.



There are a few things I really like about Florida.  One is the fresh tomatoes.  Now I won't go so far to say that they taste as good as a fresh tomato mid summer in northeast New York.
But they are good.


Roy doesn't like the water, in any way.
He gets a little nervous when I go in the pool, and he keeps a close watch on me.
 


 Every day we have company.....these are two regulars.



This guy is my favorite.













And no, I don't think I will have a career as a nature photographer.  I am just persistent, and so eventually I get lucky.

And my sweetest company has arrived,  and ANYONE could take a smashing picture of her, no doubt.



9 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Great pictures!! Don't put yourself down. I bet you could make a great nature photographer because the thing they need most is patience and perseverance.

Hilary said...

Great take-off series. So cool that you have your daily visitors. And adorable that Roy watches over you in the water. What a sweetie. That sweater is lovely. I'm sure it will look just wonderful on Henry. And Dale.. sweet baby Dale.. how can you stand all that cuteness! Angel face!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have that sweet little pink bundle of joy there to give you some love! xox

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Now you've got me wanting a fresh tomatoe sliced with some Salt & Peppa.

Enjoy your company!

claudia said...

I'm glad you are enjoying yourself! Little Dale is so delightful. I love her big expressionful eyes! What a great bunch of company.

Daryl said...

my mom always said FL was insistent on not exporting tomatoes unless they were perfect looking .. usually that meant they were pretty tasteless/bland albeit lovely to look at ... the gnarly tomatoes at the stores in FL were DELISH .. mom made the best tomato salads ever .. thanks for the memory jolt

Susan said...

The sweater is adorable and so is that grandson! I think you could definitely be a nature photographer; I'm glad you've gotten away. I hope it's renewed your spirit, XOXO

Nancy said...

You seem to be having a wonderful time! Cute baby, cute sweater, and perfect nature pictures!

Cupcake Murphy said...

That is one gorgeous baby.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts