Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday

With a little relief the last 5 days, I have had more space in my head to ponder other things.


I think I am almost done with placemats for awhile.  I have one custom placemat order in progress, then I think it is time to move on.
I do have a particular fondness for making them.


There is something about playing with different fabrics to come up with new looks and new combinations that moves me.


It's going to be a busy week, so I took today off.  Stayed home.  Imagine that.


Except for 'the walk'.   Roy insisted.


Thinking tonight of all the people in this country who are suffering so much from the destruction of tornadoes.
Being grateful, again, for all that I have.


4 comments:

Deb said...

Amen to that. Hope this relief continues in your head. Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that your headaches have subsided. Oh happy day, and loving the fact that you took the day off. Roy probably loved having you there all day. :-)

Daryl said...

I'll second those thoughts ..

claudia said...

I'm praying every moment for those poor souls who have lost loved ones. This makes me realize just how blessed I really am.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts