Sunday, March 8, 2009
I love Sundays. Mondays, too. It always seems to me like a chance to do it all again, and maybe better, put a new spin on things, get a new perspective.
I love to make notes, make plans, get all the ingredients together.
So this week...............
1. I am going to start walking every day.........already went this morning, and it was grand. Temp in the forties, spring in the air. Eddie prancing in front of me, even at almost 12 years old, there is nothing he likes better than a walk. We went down by the river, but the pathway that runs between the river and the canal is snowbound. But even walking on the road was invigorating.
2. I am going to send out my email newsletter.....well, I have to write it first. And I am always stymied, trying to find the right subject matter, wanting to interest those dear people who have signed up for it, and wondering how what I am doing could possibly capture anyone's attention for long. A lot of it is just everyday stuff for me, and I have to remind myself that it is uncharted territory for others. I was almost tempted to ask everyone what they wanted to hear about.
3. I am going to finish a couple of knitting projects I have started, sitting here in a basket. Some fingerless gloves for my daughter, and an Elizabeth Zimmerman's Maltese hat.
4. I am going to continue to sew a big ball of blue jean strips every day, and weave solmate sock rugs.
5. I am going to try not to worry about things I have no power over.