Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Friday, January 23, 2015

Fiesta Rugs

Hey, it's January in New York.  It's cold, icy, did I say COLD?
Frigid.

So I decided to take some of the fabric I bought while I was in Georgia, and make some bright, sunshine-y, happy rugs.

 Here's the warp.





 Bright and colorful, that's what I'm talking about.


What do you think???
I am loving it.
It makes me want to make some guacamole.
Drink some Corona.



I want them to be JOYFUL.  



 I am trying to decide on regular size rugs........29"x45"  OR porch rugs........8' of 9' long.

Or maybe both.




Let's make some quesadillas!!!


10 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE!!!!

Hilary said...

These call for a Margarita, for sure. Beautiful, happy colours.

Shine said...

Most gorgeous thing I've ever seen!

Sojourner Design said...

Hilary, your font is showing up on my iPad today as script. Not as easy for these aging eyes to read.

Connie in Hartwood said...

Just catching up on things, and I scrolled and read all the way into December. Makes me smile to see you working on things you love. When did Roy get so grey? I think I'm gonna have to try some egg muffins ... you've made me hungry.

LA said...

You sure have brightened up my morning! Those are HAPPY rugs!!!!

messymimi said...

They bring their own sunshine!

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Love these! I vote for both sizes. :-)

Shirley

Country Gal said...

Oh I love the bright sunshine colours very pretty ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

Daryl said...

not my favorite colors but i have to admit they made me smile and reach for the guac and chips!

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts