Pages

Crazy as a Loom

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weaving and babies.

Hi everyone.

I make my Mimi smile, even when she has a headache.


 Do you blame her????



She actually makes me smile even when she's sleeping.
Her name should be JOY.
 



This is what L has been up to lately.......she has talents she's been hiding.  




Weaving means something different to every weaver.
We all find our niche.


This might be hers.

I love them all, don't you??


On the studio front, I have about 50 bags of small loopers, that do not fit my Hip to Be Square looper loom.  So in the spirit of ZERO waste, I have purchased some small plastic looms with hooks, that the loopers will fit on.
I am selling these kits for Christmas for $14.95, with instructions, and enough loopers for about 10 potholders.   Will have them on my web site soon, but you can email me if you're interested.  They will be in my next newsletter, along with MORE monkeys.  Yep, they're back.



Other than that, I am just doing one day at a time, because it still works.

That works and a good night's sleep.  Amen.



12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

she is a sweet doll. :)

and l's weaving is really beautiful! truly textile art.

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Oh my gosh, a perfect face on that child. I think I'd sit and watch her all day long.

Hilary said...

She is SUCH a sweetie. How could you not smile? And swoon? Angel face.

And yes, I do like L's work. Very cool.

Dizzy-Dick said...

The baby is just so cute. Even though they are small they bring a lot of happiness.

Anonymous said...

Cute little baby !!

thotlady said...

Lovely baby.

Susan said...

What an adorable baby! I could look at that face all day.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

They are so tiny and precious, aren't they? I miss babies, and I'm sure hoping for at least a few grandchildren some day :-)

C-ingspots said...

Simply precious...

Anonymous said...

wie wunderbar, wounderful,
i´m weaving for the next enkelkind, the next baby, das wir im frühjahr erwarten dürfen..a spring baby...so i´m weaving with green..yellow and white like daffodils wie osterglocken,,,liebe grüße wiebke

claudia said...

Dale is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!
She makes me smile too. You are a lucky Mimi!
I really, really like L's creations. They are so cool! You've got one talented partner there, you do.

CiCi said...

Awwww, of course that baby sweetness makes you smile and lessens your headache. I have never done weaving, never made a pot holder. Put me down for the loom and materials to make a pot holder. I will try it.

Welcome to my world.

Because every thread counts

Because every thread counts